Take a Proctored Practice Test
If your child is going to take a full-length practice test, they might as well get the most out of it, right?
Completing a practice test with the guidance of a proctor will ensure that they stay focused, follow timing rules, and finish the test in one sitting! After the test, you’ll receive a detailed score report and tutoring recommendations.
Find test dates and times below, and register by clicking on the appropriate green button - one for Zoom proctoring, the other for in-person.
We offer three types of virtual proctored tests via Zoom with a live proctor:
- small group for the ACT and SAT ($40)
- small group for the HSPT, CPS, ISEE, and SSAT ($40)
- 1:1 test ($100 for regular time; $175 for extended time accommodation)
We offer small group in-person tests for all test types at three locations:
- small group for the ACT, SAT, HSPT, CPS*, ISEE, or SSAT ($75)—in La Grange, IL
- small group for the ACT, SAT, HSPT, CPS*, ISEE, or SSAT ($75)—in Park Ridge, IL
- small group for the ACT, SAT, HSPT, CPS*, ISEE, or SSAT ($75)—in Wicker Park, Chicago, IL
Registration for small group virtual tests and in-person tests closes at 4:00 p.m. CST the Friday before the test!
If your child doesn't need the extra support of a proctor, but would still like to take a practice test at home, we’d be happy to send you one! For a pre-test, fill out this form. For mid- or post-tests for students currently working with Nurturing Wisdom, please contact your tutoring director so that we can be sure to send the correct test version.