"Your workshop was so helpful and relevant to us. Our staff hasn’t stopped referencing things we learned, and we’ve already had the opportunity to utilize some of the skills and strategies you showed us during our programs. You were engaging and knowledgeable about executive functioning which made it easy to learn! Thank you so much."
- Ciara N., Speech Language Pathologist & Clinical Supervisor
For businesses that work with parents and children
Does your team want to be better equipped to support students who are disorganized, unmotivated, anxious, or disengaged from school? We can help! Our customized presentations will provide you with practical tools to help students find that spark and take ownership of their learning. We've collaborated with various groups including therapists, speech language pathologists, and educational consultants. Click here to learn more about our presentation topics.
Lunch and Learn Presentations
For any type of business
We know how hard it is for working parents to balance it all. From managing homework and activities to keeping up with the latest education-related info, it's no wonder you don't know if you're coming or going! Our parent presentations provide practical tips to help children become more organized and independent - reducing some of your at-home workload. All it takes is one lunch hour with the Nurturing Wisdom team!
We're committed to creating a customized presentation that works for you and your business!
- Prior to the event, one of our presenters will talk with you about your goals so that we can tailor the presentation to your group.
- We'll work with your schedule, presenting on a day and time that works for you.
- We'll be candid with you about the cost, time required, and content.
- Questions? Concerns? You'll work closely with a coordinator who will guide you through each step of the process.
- After the talk, we'll ask you and your group for feedback so that we can continue to improve what we offer!
About Nurturing Wisdom
Nurturing Wisdom Tutoring offers one-on-one, in-home and online tutoring in Chicagoland, the San Francisco Bay Area, and beyond. For over a decade, we've customized tutoring for students of all ages for test prep, academics, and executive functioning. We believe in the notion that it takes a village, and our team of tutors, directors, and coaches works closely together to develop confident and independent learners.